1/28/2008

blues

I can´t seem to shake off this lousy mood. I´m tired, and stressed and annoyed. I want to complain, and thankfully this blog gives me the chance to vent, at least a bit.

I´m tired of being moneyless... in spite of working really hard. I know it is just a matter of time. That soon I´ll be receiving monthly paychecks and at least moneywise life will be good, but this has been such a long wait, and on thursday I´ll have to see if a lawsuit will get kickstarted or if the shitty ass company I was freelancing for will decide to pay up what they owe me.

I´m also feeling like there´s so much I won´t ever get done in my life. It´s like I can´t help enough people, or start enough projects to take care of the needy. There are hungry people. There are women without sanitary napkins, there´s anorexia and bulimia, there´s lack of food, there are old people abandoned by their children, left in homes to spend christmas and holidays alone. I love sewing, knitting and crafting. I would love to read more. Anyway.

Good things are happening in my life... Good projects are going on, we´re helping people in our way with our digital literacy courses... but somehow, there´s this emptyness in my stomach that doesn´t let me sleep.

I worry about myself not having money... and I feel like a hypochrite. There are people who have none, and don´t have the chance to work

No comments: